Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sweet Baby Card

Lots of my friends are having babies lately and I thought I would start making more baby cards just to have them on hand.

Recipe
Baby Steps cartridge
pink and green paper with coordinating patterned paper
Cuttlebug with swiss dots embossing folder
scallops with two dots border punch by Martha Stewart
pop dots
ATG Gun
My Pink Stamper stamps - Everyday Occasions
black ink


Cut the outfit and socks at 3 1/2 in
Leafy layer 5 1/4 in x 4 in. I embossed this layer with the swiss dots folder. This paper is pretty thin and this folder doesn't cause the paper to rip when I got to add adhesive.
Card at 5 1/2 in x 4 1/4 in
Paper strip 1 1/2 in x 5 1/4 in with the punch along the top.
Stamped "sweet baby" from My Pink Stamper Everyday Occasions in black ink


No comments:

Post a Comment