I made two of the same card because I stamped the wrong stamp on the first one. The two cards are the same except the stamped saying.
Recipe
Once Upon A Princess cartridge
green, purple, black, blue, yellow, pink paper
Swiss dots embossing folder
Cuttlebug
Apron lace border punch from Fiskars
pop dots
ATG Gun
My Pink Stamper - Friends and Family & Simply Sweet Occasions
Cut cupcake at 3 1/2 in
Green cards 5 1/2 in x 4 1/4 in
Black layers 5 1/4 in x 4 in
Purple layers are 5 in x 3 3/4 in and I embossed these about half way of it.
Paper strip 2 in x 4 in. I used the punch along the top.
I had intended for the first card to have some type of a birthday stamp but I guess I got side tracked and used "cute!" from Friends and Family from the My Pink Stamper stamp line. The second card I use " Sweet Wishes " from the Simply Sweet Occasions also from My Pink Stamper


No comments:
Post a Comment