When I got my Create A Critter cartridge, I almost literally cut out every animal on it! It's just so cute! So I had this snail cut out for a while and I finally used it!
Recipe
Create A Critter cartridge
purple, teal, and green paper with coordinating patterned paper
Juli's Garden embossing folder
Cuttlebug
My Pink Stamper stamps - More Punny-licious
threading waters border punch by Fiskars
black ink
Cut snail at 3 in
dark purple layer at 5 1/4 in x 4 in
teal layer at 5 in x 3 3/4 in and embossed it in the Juli's Garden folder. For this embossing folder, for best results, use thick paper. Not thin paper because it will rip when you go to add adhesive.
The paper strip I think I cut it at 2 in by 5 in and punched the top and bottom of it.
Stamped it saying "Snail Mail" by My Pink Stamper from the More Punny-licious set

No comments:
Post a Comment