Saturday, January 5, 2013

Butterfly Card

Ever since I got my Cuttlebug almost a week ago, I have made a total of 16 cards! I'm pretty proud of myself because I wasn't inspired enough to make that many. But after getting new cartridges, more paper, new stamps, and my Cuttlebug, I just can't stop which is great! So I'm gonna post all of the cards that I have made. :) 

Recipe
Straight From The Nest cartridge
blue, pink, brown paper with coordinating paper
My Pink Stamper stamps - Buggy Punnies
pop dots
ATG Gun
Zig zag border punch by Martha Stewart
brown ink


Cut butterfly at 3 1/4 in
Card is a light brown at 5 1/2 in x 4 1/4 in.
Yellow layer 5 1/4 in x 4 in
Blue layer 2 in x 5 1/4 in with the punch along the top (with this punch, it also embosses, so when using it make sure you line it up just right so it doesn't like wrinkled.)
I hate how you can see the stamp very well. That was on me. I used brown ink instead of black because I wanted to match but you can't see it. :( 
I used My Pink Stamper stamps Buggy Punnies- "Fluttering by to say hi."
I used pop dots to stick the butterfly on and my ATG gun to stick all the layers together.

No comments:

Post a Comment