Thursday, December 13, 2012

Unfrog-getable Card

Sooooo... This is a late night post. I'm kinda of a night owl. I've been that way for as long as I can remember! So I made a quick card!

Recipe
Create A Critter 2 cartridge
green and white polka dot paper
yellow paper
pink paper
green paper
patterned paper
yellow ribbon
pop dots
adhesive
2 way zig glue pen
My Pink Stamper Stamps - More Punny-licious


I took a lime green 8 1/2 in by 11 in sheet of paper and cut it in half at 5 1/2 in. You can get two cards out of piece of 8 1/2 in by 11 in sheet if you're feeling extra crafty or trying to mass produce something. I used the Create A Critter 2 cartridge for the frog and I cut it out at 3 1/2 in. This is by far the cutest cartridge ever! I used a pop dot on the heart belly and more pop dots to stick the frog to the card. I cut the pink layer at 5 1/4 in by 4 in and the patterned paper at 1 1/2 in by 4 in then put the ribbon where the pink and patterned paper meet. I then stamped the patterned paper with "Unfrog-getable" from the My Pink Stamper stamp line. I used my ATG gun and 2 way zig glue pen to stick everything together!

No comments:

Post a Comment