I made a Christmas banner for over my fireplace. The wall was super bare without anything on it so I made this banner! It took a while to make all because of trial and error for sizes of things. So here is what you will need for this banner!
Recipe
Sophisticated cartridge
Ashlyn's Alphabet cartridge
red cardstock
green cardstock
white cardstock
adhesive
2 way zig glue
ribbon or string
For the scallop circles and circles, I sized them both at 5 in with the Sophisticated cartridge. For the lower case letters and shadow, I sized them at 4 in. For the upper case letters and shadow, I sized them at 3 in. I used Ashlyn's Alphabet for the letters. I used a red ribbon with white stitching for the Merry and a satin red ribbon with candy canes on it for the Christmas. I used my ATG gun and 2 way zig glue to stick everything together.

Hello,
ReplyDeleteI have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
I look forward to hearing from you,
Emily
Sure! Could you email me at codi.gardner@me.com with your question.
Delete