Monday, December 10, 2012

Hello!

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I haven't posted since August! I'm going to blog as much as I can from now on. I got my creative juices going and nothing has stopped me! I'm trying to get into a craft fair where I live. I tried getting into last weekend but I was too late and I also didn't reserve a table even though the flyer said first come, first serve. Well anyway, I have recently expanded my cartridge collection since August. I have gone from ten to eighteen! I got good cartridges off of craigslist for $40 then got two more from Michael's because I got gift cards for my birthday which was yesterday. I had a good birthday. I went to dinner and a movie with the husband and it was nice to be by ourselves for a while. So, I have been making cards, scrapbook pages, and banners. I will do a separate post for each project. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment