Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Project Book

I have made a project book. I made it to keep track of any projects that I do from now on. I hate that I forget the measurements to things. I have kept it very simple because I know I'm going to be using it a lot.

Recipe
Birthday Bash cartridge
Sophisticated cartridge
hot pink paper
blue paper
black paper
purple paper
adhesive
2 way zig glue pen



I got a notebook from walmart for $1 and I covered it with a sheet of 8 1/2 in by 11 in purple paper. I trimmed the paper to fit the cover better. I used the Birthday Bash cartridge for the letters. I cut them out at 3 in. I used the Sophisticated cartridge for the crown and I also cut that out at 3 in. It was super easy to put together. I used my ATG gun and 2 way zig glue pen to put everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment