Wednesday, April 11, 2012

First Blog Post EVER! :)

So this is my first blog post! I've always wanted to start a blog but never got into it until now. So here is a little bit about myself. My name is Codi. I am from Florida and 19 years old. I currently live in the Washington state with my husband Michael and daughter Jenna. Michael is in the Army and this is where we are stationed. I started getting into crafts when Jenna and I moved here. I would be melting my brain to the television because I would be at home while Michael would be at work all day. So, I starting looking up YouTube videos on how to make hair bows. I went out to our nearest Michael's store and bought a bunch of ribbon to start making bows for Jenna. I was making so many that people were telling me to sell them. And I do now! I'm on Facebook and Etsy. Click here for my Facebook page and here for my Etsy shop. I got a Cricut expression for Christmas and I'm IN LOVE with it! I have only have made a few cards and a scrapbook page for Jenna so far because I only five cartridges to create from. I learned the ins and outs of the Cricut from My Pink Stamper on her YouTube channel and from her blog. She makes the cutest cards and she has her own stamp line. I don't have any yet but I'm working on it! So that is a little bit about me. I'll post my creations as I make them. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment