Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Beginning to Jenna's Scrapbook


Here is a scrapbook page I did for Jenna. I used the Baby Steps cartridge for the baby in the bottom right hand corner of the page. I used stamps for the date, her weight, her height, and her name and wrote the rest of the information for them. I used a stamp that says " It's a girl" in the bottom right hand of the info. I used a ultra sound picture when we found out the sex and used light pink card stock as a border at the top right. We take pictures of her when she was just about three weeks old in the bottom left hand corner. I just love that hat and how she is positioned in this picture. So cute! And I did a half border of that picture in a dark color of pink card stock. And I got to try out my new watermark! I just love it! That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment