Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cupcake Birthday Card

Here is a card I had for my sister's birthday that is coming up pretty soon. I used the Cricut Lite Cupcake cartridge for this card. I used a lot of bright colors for this card because my sister is weird and funky that way. I  don't have the measurements to this again because I like to wing it and it looks good to me! I did the top layer to the cupcake in purple cheetah print card stock from Michael's with the letter C in the middle for my sister's name, and the second layer to the cupcake in neon green card stock. I did the card part in hot pink card stock. I put lime green ribbon along the middle of the cupcake to make it look pretty. :) I used a happy birthday stamp on the inside in black ink. I made the envelope from the Platin Schoolbook cartridge. I used it in neon green card stock and I put a little zebra print C sticker on the back to hold the flap down but it didn't work so well, so I put tape to hold the rest of the flap down. Don't mind the crappy cell phone picture. :) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment