Saturday, April 21, 2012
Big News!
So for the past two days, my husband and I have moved into a new apartment! I most say I love it A LOT! We went from a tiny one bedroom to a big two bedroom! Jenna finally has her own room now that I get to decorate! I'm so excited. Our new place is still a mess because we haven't unpacked everything yet. My husband and I have been working super hard to get our old apartment cleared out and cleaned. And I closed my shop on facebook for the past week so we could get ready for our move. But I am now back open and ready for business! I worked on a few things tonight. I have at least 13 packages going out on Monday! Well, that's all I got for now. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment